You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2012. november 10., szombat

Nicole's dance ball

I was assigned to make photos of Nicole while she was dancing in a ball with her dancemates. There were many performances, various types. I try to show as much as I can in these few photos, maybe you'll get the feeling. I enjoyed it very much and had a "photo fight" with the professional photographer there. I didn't take his place, I just practiced using the newly got 1D... Eventhough the camera had malfunctions, the pictures were good enough.


















































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése