You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2013. október 5., szombat

Brisa del Aire dance group

 I promised them I'll be there when they will be on stage again. Congratulations to the Brisa del Aire group for winning the Antré festivals' first prize! Their FB link: Brisa del Aire
This time I was very tired and barely made it in time for the start. Eventhough I was exhausted I managed to catch the rythm and enjoy the dance. They were amazing again! With the fast tele lens I made closeups now. The buffet offered many tasty snacks and delicious sandwiches that was just right when I was realy hungry. 

















 























Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése