You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2013. november 16., szombat

Saint Margaret at the stage

It gave me a great honor to be the photographer for this event. This was just  non-profit stage with non professional actors like my friend. She is part of a very human assemby and they had to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Margaret's canonization. The only problem was filming. There were 3 positions where they kept the camcorders therefore I was cooped in a small place. Nveretheless I did what I can to catch the most sensational moments.










































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése