You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2012. február 17., péntek

Charity Ball at the Móricz Zsigmond high school

At my old high school for favor. Just another practise session to test my new lens, the 70-200. The background was very anoying since the glasses reflected my flashlight and I had to be carefull not to catch it. The show was great nevertheless the organization should have been better. The main problem was that there weren't enough audience. But the pictures should tell you more than I can...




















































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése