You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2012. február 17., péntek

Doctorate Graduation Ceremony

My colleague finished his doctorate and I was called to make some photos of his doctorate graduation ceremony. I thought there will be many photographers but I was almost the only one and suddenly I bacame the main photographer! These pictures gives you a hint how a high graduation ceremony looks like. What realy matters is the work you give in it to get that doctorate... Congratulations everyone!






  


 




















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése