You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2013. június 15., szombat

Resident Evil ladies

While I thought I was a member of a cosplay photographic group I've attended to a photoshoot oranized by one of them. I've known everyone and the place was fixed. The ladies were nice and helpfull and they even enjoyed the run down place, which was a factory district once. The most aggravating in this place is that it's still used by private businesses.
Eventhough I was there to be a second phototgrapher, the others had nothing to do for me. Then I decided to take pictures on my own without discussing with the them. The models liked the idea of taking different stances unlike the organizers. By the way I think these pictures deserved the private and single album. Enjoy!

Cosplayers: Enji Night and Ada Cosplay








































Oh yeah... I also forgot to mention that the group kicked me out for some trumped-up resons. Without telling me the situation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése