You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2013. június 30., vasárnap

Cosplay meet at Bory castle

My cosplayer friend invited me to a small event at Székesfehérvár. This was supposed to be a small celebration of the castle and suprisingly they wanted cosplayers. As usual my role was taking photos of the event but since the castle was relatively small and they did not opened every place for the visitors so we had only a few chances to take some pictures. One of my favourite cosplay group was attending there and I used every free minute be with them. Sadly the garden was a forbidden place for the cosplayers. The owner did not alloved masquarade in the garden. She said that they lower the look of the castle... Well, in my oppinion they actually did the opposite.


































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése