You can browse the albums with the aid of these categories above!


Dear Visitor!

I am sorry to say that the provider had been modified the quality of upcoming pictures. Some of them are so degraded even I canot recall the original picture. Please consider this before you criticize the quality of my work.

2013. július 2., kedd

Evelyn

Evely is my little foster-sister and she's a writer. She has written 3 fantasy novels and she's working with the 4th right now. I saw her pictures she made of herself and I felt that she's not that dark and a loner that those pictures show. After a while I got there and decided to make some pictures of her with a different sight. It was quite hard since she's very shy.

No PS.





































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése